Am I Growing in Wisdom?
Topic: Sunday Morning Teaching Passage: Psalm 90:1–18, Proverbs 3:1–12
What does it look like to be spiritually healthy? Join us this Sunday at CrossWinds Church in Spencer as we consider our final question on spiritual health: am I growing in wisdom?
- Who comes to mind when you think of a “wise” person? Why do you consider them wise?
- What is one highlight from the sermon and one question that you had after hearing the sermon?
- In our sermon, Pastor Jordan mentioned Brett McCracken’s “wisdom pyramid.” Take some time as a group to read through the following article by McCracken: https://bit.ly/3S8ur6U. Discuss: do your time and life habits match McCracken’s “recipe” for growing in wisdom? What do you need to change?
- Review the six suggestions for growing in wisdom from Proverbs 3. Which are you currently doing? Which do you need to begin implementing? What might this look like in your life?
- Read Psalm 90. How does looking at life from God’s perspective give us a “heart of wisdom”? How can you be more intentional this week in pursuing a heart of wisdom?