Cheerful and Generous Giving
We encourage you to give both generously I Timothy 6:18-19 and cheerfully 2 Cor 9:6-7.
Generous giving reflects the life of Christ in action, and cheerful giving comes from the overflow of your heart. Your giving reflects who or what you truly worship.
Modes of Giving
- Online: Many find it more convenient to give online via Church Center. Click “Give Now” below to give online via Church Center. If you are visiting Church Center the first time you will be prompted to create a Church Center profile. You will be able to allocate your giving to established funds as well as view your giving history.
- Texting:Text any amount to 84321 to give. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- Check or Cash: When you attend CrossWinds Church, we encourage giving during our worship time. Otherwise, your gifts can be mailed to:
CrossWinds Church - EFCA, 2805 Erie Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
- Direct Giving: Direct Deposit / ACH transactions are encouraged as well. This mode of giving helps busy people be faithful to their intentions. Those transactions can be established using the online giving features on Church Center or by forwarding the following form. PDF
- CrossWinds Legacy Foundation: The CrossWinds Church Legacy Foundation is available for those who would like to give to CrossWinds Church above and beyond the general budget to support the long-term vision as well as missions and benevolence funding.
For CrossWinds Giving Guidelines PDF
We thank you for your faithful and generous support to CrossWinds Church!