Courage and the Cross
Topic: Sunday Morning Teaching Passage: Mark 15:40–15:47
How should I respond to the good news of the gospel? Join us this Sunday at CrossWinds Church in Spencer as we look at the example of Joseph of Arimathea.
Sermon Discussion Questions
- Would you consider your faith “courageous”? Why or why not?
- What is one highlight from the sermon and one question that you had after hearing the sermon?
- What is an area of your faith where you need to be more courageous and bold?
- Read Mark 15:40–47; John 19:38. In what ways does Joseph of Arimathea show a bold faith? The women?
- What are some risks that God is calling you to take in obedience to the gospel?