As our nation and globe continue to respond to the COVID-19 (coronavirus outbreak), see an ongoing update for CrossWinds’ plan for ministry below. Now more than ever, our community and world need to be reminded of the hope of the gospel and we remain committed to living out that gospel hope each day.
In-person Sunday services at CrossWinds Spencer facility are at 10:30 a.m.
Don't feel comfortable joining us in-person? Watch us Sunday mornings online.
During the service, visit https://spencer.crosswinds.tv/sunday for a socially-distant, mobile-friendly way to view the sermon handout, connect with us, and share your prayer requests.
Have you been affected by COVID-19? Please fill out our form here.
Please also consider ways that you can show care and love for others in our church community. Check-in via phone/text with others in our congregation to intentionally facilitate community in this time of forced separation.
CrossWinds COVID - 19 Guidelines for In-Person Gatherings
- We provide a wristband system to indicate level of interaction a person is comfortable with. Regardless, we continue to recommend social distancing. The wristbands are intended to help those who wish to keep extra space give a visual cue.
- All are recommended to wear a mask, face shield, or face-covering when in a confined area and not able to social distance.
- All hard surfaces are disinfected after use.
- Every effort will be made to take attendance so attendees can be informed of any possible exposure.
- Events and meetings should be held outside or in large open spaces with attendees appropriately spaced whenever possible
- Quarantine or stoppage of events or activities will be determined based on Iowa Public Health and Local Public Health Guidance and recommendations
- Elders request we follow these guidelines until such time as local health officials rescind these types of recommendations.
Be assured, our staff and volunteer leaders are hard at work in creative ways to minister in this uncertain time.
- Sunday Adult Classes - Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- CW Kids Nights - Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting Jan. 20, 2021.
- Life Groups - Meeting in-person and via Zoom. Contact the office if you'd like to join a life group.
- To stay up to date with other current events sign up for our weekly newsletters.
CrossWinds Church relies on the generosity of our people to live out our mission day in and day out. To continue participating in the mission and vision of CrossWinds, see below for different methods of giving.
- Website: Visit our giving page to give through Realm
- Texting: Text "crosswinds" to code 73256
- Mail: Make checks payable to CrossWinds Church and mail to 2805 Erie Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
As we seek to love our neighbors and pursue their good, please consider ways that you can love and serve others. Here is a printable PDF for you to Love your Neighbor.
We are asking that families consider making a meal or two (or three) now and store it at their home for delivery at a later date as needed for families that may be burdened at this time. For packaging tips from our CrossWinds' women click here.
Stay tuned for Updates
For the latest COVID-19 information, we encourage you to go to crosswinds.tv. Across the top of the home page you will see a red banner. Clicking that banner will bring you to the latest COVID-19 information and response information at CrossWinds.
Updated: Thursday, December 31 at 11 p.m.