As our nation and globe continue to respond to the COVID-19 (coronavirus outbreak), see an ongoing update for CrossWinds’ plan for ministry below. Now more than ever, our community and world need to be reminded of the hope of the gospel and we remain committed to living out that gospel hope each day.
Join us for in-person worship services at 8:00 & 11 a.m. We will have two service times and venues within our church on Sunday morning to provide safe social distancing.
Have you been affected by COVID-19? Please fill out our form here.
Please also consider ways that you can show care and love for others in our church community. Check-in via phone/text with others in our congregation to intentionally facilitate community in this time of forced separation.
Check out our recommended resources for your family to use at home during the Covid-19 pandemic by clicking here.
At the recommendation of our state government, all CrossWinds activities have been canceled. Be assured, our staff and volunteer leaders are hard at work in creative ways to minister in this uncertain time.
- Life Groups - for Life Groups interested in meeting via Zoom, please contact the church office here.
- Students - for recommended student resources and continued teaching, please click here. Activity bags available on Sundays or throughout the week out front of the church.
- Children - for recommended resources for families and children, please click here. Activity bags available on Sundays or throughout the week out front of the church.
CrossWinds Church relies on the generosity of our people to live out our mission day in and day out. To continue participating in the mission and vision of CrossWinds, see below for different methods of giving.
- Website: Visit our giving page to give through Realm
- Texting: Text "crosswinds" to code 73256
- Mail: Make checks payable to CrossWinds Church and mail to 2805 Erie Ave., Spirit Lake, IA 51360
As we seek to love our neighbors and pursue their good, please consider ways that you can love and serve others. Here is a printable PDF for you to Love your Neighbor.
We are asking that families consider making a meal or two (or three) now and store it at their home for delivery at a later date as needed for families that may be burdened at this time. For packaging tips from our CrossWinds' women click here.
Stay tuned for Updates
For the latest COVID-19 information, we encourage you to go to crosswinds.tv. Across the top of the home page you will see a red banner. Clicking that banner will bring you to the latest COVID-19 information and response information at CrossWinds.
Updated: Monday, June 8 at 4 p.m.